Art and Cultural Centre Meeting Hall was built during the era of King Rama VI. It is a modern 2-storey meeting hall designed by Western architects. It has 1000 traditional style seats. It was awarded the Excellent Architecture Conservation from The Association of Siamese Architects under Royal Patronage in 2012 and accepted the award from Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn. Presently, this hall is preserved as the university’s cultural heritage. The Art and Cultural Centre Meeting Hall is currently preserved as the university’s cultural heritage.
update : 4 dec 2013